You Can Have A Healthy Relationship Whether You Are Married Or Single.
“Healthy relationships are happy relationships.” Judith A. Swack, Ph.D.
What is marriage?
At its best it is a lifetime together, a partnership with someone you like, respect, and love. You share resources and use your differences to complement each other by sharing your strengths. This creates a synergy that stimulates continuous growth, and evolution. In a healthy marriage you:
- Take care of each other, and do what you can to make each other happy. In other words it makes you feel happy when the other person is happy
- Are nice to each other. Knowing your partner’s sore spots, you are gentle with them in those areas and you encourage them to get help if they need it
- Have regular sex, and are willing to do whatever you can to preserve that form of closeness. This includes dealing with the natural physical problems of aging and age-related health problems
- Are each better together than you are apart
Whether you’re single or in a long-term, committed relationship or marriage HBLU ™ can help you create the healthy, happy partnership you want by:
- Discovering what type of relationship you are ready for.
- Helping you release yourself from unhealthy relationships or relationships that aren’t going anywhere.
- Clearing dysfunctional family patterns so that you don’t unconsciously reproduce them in your current relationship.
- Healing trauma from divorce, death, betrayal, abandonment, etc. so that you can start fresh.Clearing distorted ideas, assumptions, limiting beliefs, and negative feelings about men, women, gender roles, relationships, marriage, etc.
- Helping you understand and appreciate each other’s Enneagram personality type so that you can complement each other.
- Teaching you state of the art communication skills.
- Helping you discover the surprisingly simple ways to make each other feel loved.
With HBLU ™ you work together to create a unique partnership that is ideal for both of you. We’ve helped people in their twenties, we’ve helped people in their seventies. Whether it’s your first or your fifth, HBLU ™ helps people get and stay happily married.